ALL dogs that want to attend Doggie Daycare, be it for actual daycare or boarding, MUST meet the following requirements…
- Be spayed or neutered if they are 6 months or older. (This prevents female “accidents”, along with curbing male aggression)
- Take a temperament/socialization test if they if they are 6 months or older. (this gives us the opportunity to see how your dog(s) will respond in an open play environment and be welcomed into the pack and how well they take direction and respond to the staff).
- ** 12 weeks – 6 months require a test but it is free**
- Provide proof of updated and current vaccinations :
Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella
- **puppies over 12 weeks must have their 2nd round of DHPP**
- **we reserve the right to require any other canine vaccinations if need be **
- Proof of administrated flea and tick, and heartworm prevention
- Legal documents available below to print
Once all requirements are met and your pet has passed the test, he or she is welcome to join us for playtime or sleeptime whenever you like!
All paperwork and records can be faxed to 678-817-1638
**(DDC reserves the right to change the requirements as needed)**